-->

2/22/2012


Hi everyone,
         It has been the most amazing couple of months watching my "dream" fashion show come to life and working with the most amazing women. And though I'm so glad the crazy work is behind me, I wish I could hit the rewind button, sit in the front row holding John's hand and watch the show. Going "only" forward has it's advantages... Guess I'll have to wait for the video! I thank everyone with all of my heart for the support, help, love, and patience through the grueling experience of being creatively pulled in a million directions. Thank you to all the Magnolia Pearl girls, guys, and models; I love all of you. Thank you Binky and Carol for all of your hard work and being like sweet, silly sisters. Thank you Jo Packham for making it happen and for loving me. Thank you John, my soulmate and wings --Without you I would never fly; I love you so, so much. Thank you Happy for eating my flowers!! Thank you everyone so much. The Magnolia Pearl Fashion Imaginarium will be featured in the November 2012 issue of Where Women Create Magazine.
        Whew!! Now we are working super hard in preparation for Marburger in hopes that it will be the best show ever.... The designs are my favorite by far.
 For a sneak peak of the fashion show, CLICK HERE to see photos on Facebook.

 Also, our M.P. Airstream is featured in the current Where Women Create Magazine - Thank you Jo!
Click Here to view the photos and story.
        There aren't words to describe my gratitude for this life and the love. And though my life is challenged at the moment, it's all beautiful.... It's just so beautiful to be a part. "Thank You God"
                                               Love,
                                                     -- Pearl.
"Do you want an adventure now, or shall we have tea first?"
                                                     -- Peter Pan
"Unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary LOVE, it's a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love should not be one of them."
                                                     -- Unknown

17 comments:

Lana said...

Hi,
Wish I could have been there the photo's are amazing! It is a dream of mine to get to the Marburger show.
Can't wait to see the new items, they are always beautiful.

Sisters Treasures said...

Although I didn't get to meet you, I was at the fashion show and all I can "inadequately" say about it is "Wow, unbelievable, fantastic"! I've tried to describe the fantastic artistry of the show and the amazing designs in your clothing and the 'over the top, amazing' decorations, but words fail me to give it all justice. I just say, "you had to be there"! I am so thankful to you and your family, crew and everyone else who was involved for creating such a wonderful event for all of us fans to experience!
Betsy

time worn interiors said...

Theresa Cano was on the phone with me telling me every little detail of the fashion show! Oh, how I wish I could have been there! The pictures looks amazing! See you in a few weeks!
tot

Kimberly Potts said...

My husband and I were overjoyed to meet you,your husband, your amazing family and extended family. I love and admire you tremendously. I have followed you faithfully and will keep praying for your amazing dream to keep unfolding in ways that take your breath away! What an inspiring, loving, happy-happy weekend. Thank you ALL so very much for such hard work, giving way to such breathtaking imagery. Kimberly Potts, a/k/a Smacking Darcy.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You deserve every great thing that comes your way. Was just so happy to have been able to see your awesome show this past weekend.

Sue said...

The joy on your face as you follow your heart is lovely to see <3 how wonderful it must have been to be there and feel the love :)

Anonymous said...

That last quote gave me pickley skin Pearly! You always know what I need to hear when I need to hear it & I thank God for a certian chippy blue table & a mexicana with a bad attitude (ME)! Haha! Sure miss the glow of your sweet love & the bliss that is created from true friendship...wish you could relax & have some good rest, but i know you are too busy for that, just take care of yourself, precious! I love you!!! XO ~Rosa

Vintage Girl said...

Dear Robin,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for give us your art...beautiful soul and beautiful woman.
I´m completely overwhelmed by the images of your magical fashion show. I certainly do not find the right words to express what I feel and what it means to me. For many years I have faithfully followed you and i just love your art. Whenever i have it in my budget, I give Sandy an email to order one more treasure .... it is such an incredibly special feeling to wear your clothes.

I am so sad that I couldn´t be there... I hope that the video will be available in Germany.
Can hardly wait for the fall...we will visit Round Top again!!!

Love, Birgit

sweetpea said...

sweet pretty lady, how fab do you look? i love all the pieces i've seen in the pics floating around and your models looked amazing! i can tell it was surreal and unbelievable. see you very soon at marburger! hugs to john.

love you,

shelley

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh my goodness...Everything is just beautiful! I know what I want to be when I grow up....A "Magnolia Pearl" girl!
thanks for sharing!
Leticia

Anonymous said...

OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG
Wish I could have been there. My phone has been ringing off the hook with friends telling me of the amazing beauty!!!! You are a genius!
See you at Marburger!!!!!Wow, and the pictures are TDF!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
C.J.

heather said...

Here I am. Still have MP stars in my eyes. Magnificent show. I was lucky to be there!

luckmey said...

Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.replica hermes scarves, replica Mulberry wallets

new outlook said...

With Office 2010 , you're in control of getting things done and delivering amazing results according to your schedule. Microsoft Office 2010 helps you accomplish your work more intuitively, so you can focus on the task at hand and produce better results.

wenbin wang said...

Kids have their own intellect of style which can be even more personage than adults. the north face coatsKids sneakers are so striking with dazzling colors and eye-catchy designs and they promote the previous protected steps of the kid. Kid's sneakers appear in all ranges and brands. Moncler
Sneaker Shoes are delight for kids as they take pleasure in matching their shoes with the outfit they are donning. Also,Moncler
the womens sneakers play vital part in adding to their style, and also support them in their daily activities and exercise.

blog said...

Generate stunning Microsoft Office 2010 paperwork utilizing Office 2010, next quickly on the net posting your hard work to share with the individuals on the location area as well as world wide. It Office 2010 is convenient and. Office 2010 Key.Office 2010 can supply you with across several Laptop, Cell phone and other Internet browsers, well known plus instinctive practical experience, permitting you mobility make use of Microsoft Office 2010 Key the system through diverse locations with numerous devices.

RowanDeVoe said...

Oh Wowza! You all look like Fairy Princesses! How divine indeed and how much I wish I had been there! Time to throw a party and dance in the moonlight and remember this wonderful experience while creating new ones~as always, wishing you the best!
your merlemaid