-->

4/14/2011

Hi everyone,

We had a blissful show with the most amazing people full of love and laughter. Thank you God for this life and all of its beautiful opportunities. Thank you to all who came to play with us and to all who were there playing in spirit. And to my Magnolia Pearl girls, there are no words to express my gratitude - you made it possible. I love each and every one you with all of my heart.

Here's our new spring line of beautiful wear - Hope you like it. Click Image Above.

Love to all,

-- Pearl.

P.S. - John, if we live to be three hundred, it wouldn't be long enough. I love you the most.

"Sometimes," said the skin horse, for he was always truthful. "When you are real you don't mind being hurt."

Does it happen all at once, like being wound up," he asked, "or bit by bit?"

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the skin horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept.

Generally, by the time you are real, most of you hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby.

But these things don't matter at all, because once you are real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand...

Once you are real, you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always."

-- The Velveteen Rabbit.

16 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Beautiful.
xoxo~Tracie

Dolly said...

Robin your new collection is beyond
AMAZING!!!!!!
I love love love every piece!

I want raid your closets :-)I bet you have something you are tired of.
No, on second thought I would never tire of wearing your beautiful clothing.

I want to be you when I grow up!

Hugs,
Dolly

Anonymous said...

Dear Robin,

I would like to congratulate you with your beautiful new collection. Everything is just gorgeous!

Warm regards,


Tonneke and Mick, the Netherlands.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love this!! Happy weekend to you both. ps, thank you again for my sweet gifts.

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING! What else can I say?!
Loved seeing you at the show, and your booth....Oh, your booth!
I'm getting one of everything I did not get at the show!
OXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
C.J.

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Stunningly gorgeous, Robin! I am dreaming of wearing Magnolia Pearl someday... p.s. those ruffly skirts are my absolute favourite creation!!!

Anonymous said...

I love every piece of clothing in your spring collection. They make me happy. Judy Kelln

Burlap Luxe said...

Fabulous!
Gypsy soul!!

Amazing place to be visiting you and all that you inspire!
xx
Dore

Anonymous said...

oh my, oh my, oh my, i love all of it.

Basia said...

Fabulous, Dreamy, Feminine, Sensual, Magical...
I am mesmerized. Another winning collection...
Since I found Magnolia Pearl designs, my life has changed.
Viva Bandera!!!
Barbara, South Florida Gypsy

Manaca said...

Whenever I need a "breath of fresh air", I always look to your words, your work and the way your beautiful soul shines onto others!

Today I cried tears of happiness when I read your blog...I knew immediately your post was from the Velveteen Rabbit...I so loved that story as a child...it resonates with my soul...forever loving things tattered, worn, rusted...oh so many stories they have to tell...I know you understand Robin.

Thanks for bringing the child back to me today...for that I am truly grateful! Bless you!

vintageandart said...

Your creative vision and willingness to share it with those around you, is an inspiration to us that love and follow your work. Your Spring collection is beyond amazing!! Thank you and your lovelies for sharing. Bron.

One Shabby Old House said...

When I graduate....then I will be happy.....when I get married .....then I will be happy.....when I have children then I will be happy....when I have a beautiful Magnolia Pearl outfit......... then I will be Happy....Happy.... Happy.
Kidding of course but I have heard that story told so many times that I just had to add your clothing to the storyline because I am certainly waiting for that day!!
Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love you Robin. So many love you!
Thank you for the clothes in Sweden!!!
Annah

julie said...

Such a beautiful spring collection - i love the long ruffled skirts - as always, u r such an inspiration & bring a smile to my day...thank u for sharing your beautiful creative world...xxx Julie

Marie said...

The Velveteen Rabbit is one of my favorite books...given to me has a gift nearly 25 plus years ago, from my best girlfriend! LOVE the clothing...so beautiful! <3