-->

3/08/2011

Hi everyone,
It's that wonderful time gain that we work so hard for, the spring Marburger Farm Antique show, and while it's nothing but chaos around here with lace and fabric scraps, bailing wire, newspaper, burlap, paint, and cotton string everywhere, it's beautiful chaos! The M.P. crew are all running in different directions, listening to different ipods, answering phones, some indoors, some outdoors, but we all come together for lunch (some crazy vegetable concoction I've made) to talk about what catastrophe we've had with our art projects and laugh about it! It never fails that so many of my "great" ideas flop at the last minute leaving us hours (literally) to start over, hoping to create at least a small amount of magic for the show - Ahhh, the creative life! Round Top, TX is our home away from home and all the vendors and customers are like our second family - just like camp!! We always get that "roasted marshmallows, ghost stories around the campfire, shooting stars with big flashlights, and the serenade of singing crickets feeling!
Love to all of you,
Pearl.

P.S. - This is a sample of our hand-embroidered European, homespun linen "Bloom and Fly" garden bags for the show. March 29th - April 2nd at Marburger Farm in Round Top, TX.

"I value my garden more for being full of blackbirds than of cherries, and very frankly give them fruit for their songs."
- Joseph Addison

17 comments:

Linda said...

Love you and your beautiful spirit! See you soon...

A Gilded Life said...

OH.MY.SQUEE!!
The bag...I am in love.
Your talent never ceases to amaze me. I cannot wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!
xoxo
Shea

Jackie said...

I agree with A Gilded Life!!!
Love your linens!!!!
Have fun at Marburger!

Ruby’s Upcycle Designs™ said...

Oh, what a dream to be able to see the Marburger show...someday! Robin, those bags and that embroidery work is phenomenal!!! I mean, gorgeous! Good luck at the show, but with your talent you won't need any luck!!! Best wishes for a fun & successful event! xoxo Beth

Janice Saffioti said...

would love to have one of the bags?????? are there any left i hope:) thank you Love Jan Saffioti

Anita said...

These bags are AWESOME !!!!! Love them !!!! So pretty as usual !!!

Lipa said...

Красота необыкновенная! Просто супер!

time worn interiors said...

Loving that bag! Can't wait to see you guys!
Theresa
aka:tot

Linda said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT BAG!! UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE SHOW TO GET ONE--WILL THEY BE AVAILABLE OTHERWISE??
PEACE & LOVE

LINDA

Anonymous said...

I love the birds and the gardening bag. I love all bags I guess that makes me a bag lady. Blessings Robin, wish I could be at your show.
Adi Zakti

Anonymous said...

I must get my hands on one of those very, very, adorable bags. Maybe I'll get two if you have some left???
I've been "NEEDING" a new M.P. bag for so long!!!
Can't wait to see you!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX,
C.J

Karen said...

Trinkets in Nashville loves you. Sigh. ..... big sigh. Its nice that "there are others"

lientje said...

Ik geniet van jou mooie kleding .En ik vind het prachtig dat je God kent ik zou niet zonder hem kunnen wij maken op dit moment een moeilijke tijd door.Als ik naar jou site kijk dan wordt ik daar blij van zoveel creativiteit dat stimuleert mij om weer aan de slag te gaan.Vaak zit ik maar doelloos op de bank geen zin om iets te doen moe van de zorgen ,maar nu ga ik echt iets doen pak mijn naaimachine en ga weer wat naaien ik heb namelijk een grote kleding maat 52 en daar heb je weinig leuke en betaalbare kleding voor.Ik wens jou heel veel creatieve inspiraties en Gods zegen toe.


veel liefs Gea

Binky said...

YOUR NEW WEBSITE IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, TRULY ENCHANTING. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MAJIC. MISS YOU, LOVE YOU.

Binky said...

your new website is truly enchanting, thank you for all the magic, love you, miss you, think of you often.

Moving said...

Great blog..



Orlando Moving Companies
Major Moving Companies
Penske Truck Rental

Candy said...

Beautifully put and now I too, am off to ponder whose written on my slate and what just might need to be erased and replaced.
Hope you don't mind me posting about you today. Just wanted to help spread your loving message.
Blessings ;-)