-->

12/06/2010

Hi everyone,

Happy "almost" winter. The weather in Texas has been so amazing that it's hard to imagine that Christmas is in a few short weeks. We have been listening to Christmas carols with all the doors and windows open while the birds sing along. In fact, we are making light weight clothing to layer for our winter collection. When it finally does get cold here, we'll just put on more and more beautiful layers! Here's our newest "Beautiful Wear" video (click on image to view).

I just love this season - the smell of cinnamon dust, peppermint sticks, pine cones, and cranberries simmering on the stovetop, sweetened with pomegranate juice. I might even put Christmas lights up this year. For those of you who don't know me very well, I don't really decorate too much for Christmas ( childhood issues). John and I are going to decorate one of the cedar trees in our yard for all the sweet animals -- it already looks like a manger!

Love to all of you,

Pearl

"What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace."

-Agnes M. Pahro

9 comments:

Bohemian said...

Christmas Blessings to you both! I love this Season and the Reason for the Season. Whether you celebrate and decorate in a simple fashion or extravagantly my Hope is that the Joy of our Lord be with you always!

Dawn... The Bohemian

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

I hope you and John have an absolutely blessed Christmas. I know you will be surrounded by friends and loved ones and it will be magical.

Judy

time worn interiors said...

I don't do much decorating either! I have some past issues as well! But I do love the season! Here's hoping you and John have a blessed Christmas season! Oh, I wore my Pearl to a Christmas open house on Saturday, had some woman say why are you dressed like that!! lol! I just smiled and said because it makes me feel good!
Theresa
aka:tot

the gypsy chick said...

robin,
the video is just beautiful,
all of natures beautiful fall colors are reflected in every single piece that you have created!
i wish you & john a very blessed holiday season!
xoxox
amy boland

Burlap Luxe said...

Passionate, soulful creative you!
I love every inch of what you do. I have my beautiful Where Women Cook and love your featured pages on you and your cooking home designs style.

You do rock a gypsy soul :)

Cheers
~Dore~

Chris Byman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gypsy Chic said...

WOW I have fell in love with all your beautiful interiors I am buying all the back issues of the magazines too
the pictures and articles are great.
oopsie_daisie_123 will get alot of business from me
after Christmas if she hasn't sold out all her magazines by then. Everyone check her out on ebay she is a seller
oopsie_daisie_123 she lists wonderful things from
Magnolia Pearl.

giveto said...

waouh, this vidéo is wonderfull, i'm fall in love with yours clothes, and the garden!! it's the eden???
joyeux noël!!
véro

Coco Coterie said...

Funny how we continue to evolve and recreate ourselves. This was the season I put no ornaments on the tree, rather admired it for its purity and simplicity, as it reflects my own drawing nearer to a much less complicated, more appreciative life. Merry Christmas ~ Alexandra