-->

11/24/2010

Hi everyone,

Happy, happy Thanksgiving to all of you on this special holiday of gratitude. John and I are spending the day playing in the leaves and drinking hot, homemade cinnamon tea while thanking God for our "oh so many" blessings. It will finally be cold here, as a cold front is coming on Thanksgiving eve. - perfect for warming sweet potatoes in our chambers oven. I love sweet potatoes with lots pumpkin pie spice!
We just received the very first issue of Where Women Cook and want to share with you the Magnolia Pearl kitchen of love (click on magazine to view). What a great magazine - way to go Jo!
Love, love, love to all of you,
Pearl.
"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."
- G.K. Chesterton
My Favorite Quote:
" If the only prayer you said in your whole life was "thank you", that would suffice."
- Meister Eckhart

10 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Robin,
I know the issue will be beautiful. I will walk to my downtown local bookstore and buy the copy with a spring in my step knowing I'll see you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and John!

So much to be thankful here this year (and every year).
xoxo~Tracie

Jackie said...

hello and Happy Thanksgiving Sweet Robin!I love your kitchen and the article on it!
Blessings to your and John. I hope you are recovering nicely!

Sylvia said...

Happy Thanksgiving Robin...I saved your smoothie recipe and will surely try it this holiday...looking forward to buying the copy! I also asked Santa for your book....

Have a good one...

Sylvia

Cathy said...

lOVE, LOVE YOUR KITCHEN! I will for sure pick up this copy! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving...Cathy aka GGJ

Bohemian said...

I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be back at play. And congratulations on the feature in the 1st issue of "Where Women Cook", I'll be getting my copy as soon as it hits the bookstores. Happy Thanksgiving!

With an attitude of gratitude for all God's many Blessings...
Dawn... The Bohemian

amy~ the gypsy chick said...

my sweet friend i am so excited to read your new articles in WWC.
i wish many blessings throughout the holiday season.
my love to you & john.
xoxox
amy boland

Counting Your Blessings said...

Your kitchen is lovely and your philosophy on food is just as lovely. I have not been a meat-eater for a long time but there's nothing philosophical about it. It just disagrees with me =)

Steve and I hope you and John have a blessed Thanksgiving. (hugs) -Polly

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Miss Pearl. This is my first visit to your website and I have just cried for 30 minutes as I looked over your wonderfully beautiful life, creations and thoughts. I am truly inspired by your work,your life and your awsome outlook....I feel refreshed. Thank you

Tiffany
San Antonio

Read Aloud Dad said...

Lovely thoughts!

Happy Thanksgiving from a first-time visitor to the site!

Read Aloud Dad

Beatnheart said...

Hello Sweet Lady. love your stuff...love you....Please drop on by and have a look at my jewelry.. I am having a GIVEAWAY...YOU WOULD BE THE PERFECT WINNER...with fondness, Cynthia