-->

5/11/2010

Hi everyone,
I want to share with you our "Magnolia Pearl for love" dolls made by a "genius" doll maker, Shannon Conley. Every sweet detail on these dolls is done by hand from mostly vintage fabrics and lace. Each doll is a one of a kind, numbered "Pearl" doll to be sold or auctioned for charity and love deeds. They are two feet tall with hand painted and stitched faces - adorned with purses, jewelry, flowers, and very "old" lace.
Coming soon!
P.S. - Seeking kind, loving homes!!
Love to all of you,
Pearl
"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more."
- Anthony Robbins.

9 comments:

Lisa is Raw on $10 a Day (or less!) said...

Oh, these dolls are amazing! What a wonderful way to spread the love :)

Ireland Rose Studios said...

How awesome is that Pearl!!! Love them!

Rebecca

Ro Bruhn said...

Gorgeous doll, love the eyes and hair.

Dianne said...

They are enchanting...

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Great idea love! Can't wait to see all they accomplish in this world.

Counting Your Blessings said...

Aw, Robin, that's a very, very sweet thing you're doing! Blessings to you for the blessings you're giving... Polly

Melinda Johnston said...

They are amazing and I would love to have one! Let me know when they become available.

Beatnheart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ottilias Veranda said...

Hi! I must say when I found you, your shop, website and blog...I think I have died and gone to heaven!! You are putting the finger on THE spot!! Sigh...I´m in love with everything!! I have to look at all the images again!....
Hugs from little me in Sweden!
Liisa