-->

5/18/2010

Hi beautiful women,

We are busy as bees designing and creating the Magnolia Pearl Summer "Beautiful Wear" that will be available in about two weeks. Here's a very small sample.
We are proud to announce that our beautiful wear is now available in Europe, Australia, and Japan - what a blessing to do what we love and have people love what we do!
It's that time of year to "sneak" off to the river to skinny-dip, kiss the Cottonwood trees, say hello to all the river fairies, and sip on cold dandelion tea." Oh", how I love Summer!
Love to all of you!
- Pearl
P.S. - Thank you for your love always!
" A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows."
- St. Francis of Assisi
"Summer has now thrown open her emerald doors. Every part of the landscape is profuse in leaves and flowers, and the "green-robed senators of mighty woods" are clothed in their most elegant array."
- Unknown

11 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Robin, your new line is absolutely beautiful, as all things that you do are! Have fun, enjoying your summer.

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Gorgeous as always. So good to hear Magnolia Pearl is in Europe, Australia & Japan & the beauty is being shared by all! Happy Summertime to you too, Robin & John.
xo~Tracie

laura said...

beautiful as always!Robin!!! Oh the sound of summertime fun your way sounds too good to be true!!!
Have a dip for me. xoxo Laura

Counting Your Blessings said...

How wonderful to see your business growing like a weed =) I love the new items. That sweet sheer top in the second photo is so lovely! Blessings... Polly

cathy said...

You have such a gift and talent!! Most important though, I can just tell from your blog that you have a sweet spirit!!! I love your new summer designs! Blessings, Cathy of Girls Gone Junkin

shelley said...

skinny dipping and dandelion tea...could these be your creative elixirs? I think so.

gardenfarie said...

I sit o hill over looking the lake and garden. Your all over the spring.I And love the words, my garden fary sits and waits for more. She dances when it rains,in the spring... this she likes, cool and warm, she sits while the sun slowly shows itself. The buds burst with want, and I watch while it all happens. They never know I'm watching, only wishing I were as easy, as free, as lovely as thee.
Want to make a home for them as beautiful as they are, but they don't care, peddels are thier home and they smile as sun sets. I can watch from a far, and enjoy!

Mary Kay said...

Robin As always your work is beautiful. Blessings to you and John

Mary Kay

PS Life has been very hectic here many family ups and downs. will be in touch soon. Where can I get thenew mag you did?
We did the DR.Phil show was exciting and happy it is behind me will be posting a clip from the show soon.

Anonymous said...

As always,
BEAUTIFUL! Please let me know when that adorable white top is available.
I want it yesterday!!!!!
XOXOXOXO,
C.J.

Pandora said...

So beautiful! Your creations always make me smile :-)

Elvira-Modesty said...

I love those tops, Robin!
and our whole blog, it's just wonderful.