-->

5/28/2009

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Something that I feel very passionate about is animal conservation. I'm especially passionate about whales and dolphins. My hero, Steve Erwin, was the dearest animal advocate of all times, not to mention one of the most beautiful people ever. I will forever miss him. An amazing organization, The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society named their conservation ship the "Steve Erwin" after their hero. They continue to do wildlife warrior work saving God's most amazing creatures risking their lives while "living" for what they believe in. Steve Erwin knew there was a wildlife warrior in all of us. We are all connected and I can't imagine a world without wildlife or whales. You can help support this amazing organization by visiting their site @ www.seashepherd.org/support-us
If even only by spreading the word, the whales are forever grateful. They will sing us to them.
Love, Pearl
PS -- I love you Steve Erwin.
"Be kind whenever possible, it is always possible".
-Dalai Lama

4 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Robin,
Thank you for letting us know about this, I ran right over when I received the newsletter. I too hold a special place in my heart for Steve Erwin. Whales and dolphins are such beautiful creatures given to us by God. I shall go make a donation, thank you for the link and doing what Steve loved ~ spreading the word for them!
xo~Tracie

Nola @ the Alamo said...

Steve truly was a great man (unlike the politicians, movie stars, millionaires and others usually called great, that aren't). The planet misses him; he's out there still, in another place.
Love the Dalai Lama quote.

Sue said...

We all still miss him so much here in Australia, his hard work,passion and devotion have imprinted our lives forever, and it is up to us to continue to look after our planet, and our animals.
Sue

Anonymous said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL, ROBIN. I LOVED STEVE AND HIS WORK. THANK GOD FOR THE SOULS WHO CONTINUE TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!
YOUR BLOG IS ALWAYS POWERFUL AND IMPORTANT, AS ARE YOU.
THANK YOU "OLD"SOUL.
XOXOXO
C.J.