-->

4/24/2009

The Earth is our beautiful mother and she needs our love more now than ever before. John and I are redesigning our lives daily to reduce our environmental "foot print". Some of our small contributions are using less plastic, recycling, organic gardening, supporting organic gardeners, kissing all the flowers, and using environmentally-safe cleaning products. We hope to have our home solar powered someday. I'm encouraging all the people I love to take one small step towards healing our Earth.
"The Moon, the Sun, the stars, the flowers are crazy-beautiful"!
Love, Pearl
"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; We must apply. Being willing is not enough; We must do".
- Leonardo da Vinci

7 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

The faeries thank-you, hee hee. Blessings, wishes, and light,
Amy

Mo'a said...

I agree with you we must reduce our "foot print" for me it is a challenge
as most of my family live in Iceland and Denmark...I live in the US.
Here in the US we try our best...buy locally and eat in season.
I love your style. Best wishes on your recent marriage. You are an inspiration.
I have been following your blog for a while...a lurker :)

Counting Your Blessings said...

The two of you do quite a lot just with your lifestyle that influences many. Everyone who comes in contact with you seems to be affected by your gentle spirits. I hear of it all over blogland. I'm so glad that you use this bit of limelight to spur others on to do good.

Blessings... Polly

The Flying Pinto said...

I agree, my family is doing the same...making small changes...lots and lots of small changes: )I recycle EVERYTHING I possibly can now.

I also wanted to say your work is beautiful, I found your site because I asked a woman in our grocery store this evening where she got the most beautiful back pack I have ever seen! Gorgeous!!

Trailer Trash said...

I love this post, last year my neighbor really taught me that basic of being an organic gardener, and we had a very fruitful crop, my children loved walking into the garden, and eating the tomatoes straight from the vine.
Awareness is key.
-trailer trash

Pamela said...

The flower fairies are whispering in my ear, "Tell her kiss, kiss, from us!"
I send you the scent of pink magnolias in the springtime air!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Goddess!
love,love,love...